We are grateful you chosen kEnWooD network box.
• Do not install the unit in explosive atmospheres (inflammable gas,
dust particles, metallic powders, grain powders, etc.).
• This unit operates in 13.6 V negative ground systems only!. Check
voltage of DC power supply before installing the unit.
• Do not expose the unit to rain or moisture; to prevent fire or electric
• Do not open the unit under any circumstances; to avoid risk of
• Do not expose the unit to long periods of direct sunlight, nor place it
close to heating appliances.
• Do not place the unit in excessively dusty and/or humid areas, nor on
• If you detect an abnormal odor or smoke coming from the unit,
disconnect the power from the unit immediately. Contact your
KENWOOD service center or dealer.
information on Disposal of old Electrical and Electronic Equipment (applicable for
countries that have adopted separate waste collection systems)
Products with the symbol (crossed-out wheeled bin) cannot be disposed as
Old electrical and electronic equipment should be recycled at a facility capable
of handling these items and their waste byproducts. Contact your local authority
for details in locating a recycle facility nearest to you.
Proper recycling and waste disposal will help conserve resources whilst
preventing detrimental effects on our health and the environment.