Charging your ASUS Phone
Your ASUS Phone comes partially charged but you must charge it fully before using it for the first
time. Read the following important notices and cautions before charging your device.
• For safety purposes, use ONLY the bundled power adapter and cable to avoid damaging your device
and prevent the risk of injury.
• Peel off the protective film on the AC power adapter and cable before using it with your device.
• Ensure to plug the AC power adapter to a compatible power outlet. You can plug the AC power
adapter to any compatible 100~240 V outlet.
• The output voltage of the AC power adapter for this device is DC 5V, 2A or 9V, 2A.
• When using your ASUS Phone while plugged-in to a power outlet, the power outlet must be near
your device and easily accessible.
• Do not use or expose your ASUS Phone near liquids, rain, or moisture.
• Do not use your ASUS Phone near heating equipment or in places where there is likelihood of high
• Keep your ASUS Phone away from sharp objects.
• Do not place objects on top of your ASUS Phone.
• While charging, your ASUS Phone can become warm. This is normal, however, if your device
becomes unusually hot, disconnect the cable from your device and send the device, including the
AC power adapter and cable to an ASUS-qualified service personnel.
• To prevent any damage to your ASUS Phone, AC adapter, or cable, ensure that the cable, AC adapter,
and your device are connected properly before charging.
Chapter 1: Get your Zen ready!