Included with Antenna
1. MANT950 Antenna
2. 12VDC, 200mA Power Injector
3. Main Bracket
4. 1/2" screws & washers)
6. Mast clamps
8. 2" Wood Screws
9. 20' RG-59U cable with connectors
10. Weather Boot
Determining signal strength
Before Installation determine the best location for optimum recep-
tion. It is important for the antenna to have an unobstructed path to
the transmitter.To determine the transmitter(s) location you can con-
sult the website http://www.antennaweb.org. For best results the
antenna should be facing to the transmitter locations as shown at left.
Wall mounting the unit (indoor or outdoor)
Do all the antenna assembly work on the ground. Raise the complet-
ed antenna after assembly.
1. Attach the main bracket to the antenna assembly using the 6 - 1/8"
screws and washers as shown in Figure A.
2. Attach the L brackets to the unit as shown in figure B. Note that
the brackets are adjustable laterally for best mounting.
3. Using the L brackets as a guide mark position for the two 2" wood
screws. If possible locate a stud to screw into, adjusting the L brack-
ets accordingly. If studs are not available use appropriate wall anchors
(not included, available at any hardware store). Screw the wood