• If an item has an internal layer made
of cotton, turn it inside out. Make sure
that the cotton layer is always facing
• We recommend that you set a correct
programme suitable for the type of
fabrics that are in the appliance.
• Do not put dark colours together with
• Use a suitable programme for cotton,
jersey and knitwear to prevent
12. CARE AND CLEANING
12.1 Cleaning the filter
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at higher temperatures.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at low temperatures only.
Laundry is not suitable for tumble drying.
• Make sure that the load do not
exceeds the maximum load stated in
programs chapter or shown on the
• Only dry laundry that is suitable for
tumble drying. Refer to the fabric label
on the items.
• Do not dry large and small items
together. Small items can be trapped
inside the large items and remain wet.