3/8 inch wrench
5/16-inch drill bit
1/4 - 20 x 5/8" (Qty: 4)
1/4 - 20 Nut (Qty: 4)
to attacH cHest
· Remove enough drawers to access the top and bottom
mounting surfaces of the units. Refer to drawer removal
· Place the chest in the desired location on top of the cabi-
net or intermediate chest and mark the mounting hole
locations onto the cabinet top.
· Remove the chest and drill two 5/16" (8mm) holes
through the top of the cabinet or intermediate chest.
· Secure the units together using two 1/4 - 20 x 5/8"
screws and nuts at each joint. The hardware is provided
in the bag located in the top tray of the chest.
Note: Not all operation instructions will relate to your model.
to LocK cHest
▪ Make sure drawers are fully closed.
▪ Insert the lockbar (which stores in the top tray), tabbed
end up, into the slot in the top tray and down into the slot
in the base.
▪ Close the cover and lock with the key.
to uNLocK cHest
• Reverse above procedure..
• Empty the drawer.
• Fully extend the drawer.
Lever style - Lift or lower (depending on the slide) the
release lever on both sides, (this allows the slides to ride
over the stops.) Pull out to remove.