NEW ZEALAND -
Thank-you for purchasing this quality Philips product.
Philips New Zealand Ltd guarantees this product against defective components and faulty
workmanship for a period of 12 months. Any defect in materials or workmanship occurring
within 12 months from the date of purchase subject to the following conditions will be rectified
free of charge by the retailer from whom this product was purchased.
1. The product must have been purchased in New Zealand.As proof of purchase, retain the
original sales docket indicating the date of purchase.
2. The guarantee applies only to faults caused by defective components, or faulty workmanship
on the part of the manufacturer.
3. The guarantee does not cover failures caused by misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear,
accidental breakage, use onthe incorrect voltage, use contrary to operating instructions,
or unauthorised modification to the product or repair by an unauthorised technician.
4. Reasonable evidence (in the form of a sales docket) must be supplied to indicate that the
product was purchased no more than 12 months prior to the date of your claim.
5. In the event of a failure, Philips shall be under no liability for any injury, or any loss or
damage caused to property or products other than the product under guarantee.
This guarantee does not prejudice your rights under common law and statute,
and is in addition to the normal responsibilities of the retailer and Philips.
How to claim
Should your Philips product fail within the guarantee period, please return it to the
retailer from whom it was purchased. In most cases the retailer will be able to
satisfactorily repair or replace the product.
However, should the retailer not be able to conclude the matter satisfactorily, or if you
have other difficulties claiming under this guarantee, please contact
The Guarantee Controller
Philips New Zealand Ltd.
4 P.O. Box 41.021
3 (09) 84 94 160
fax 3 (09) 84 97 858
Guarantee and Service for New Zealand