SAFETY & MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
• Install the unit near the AC outlet and where the AC power plug can be easily
• The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing.
• If you do not intend to use the set for a long time, withdraw the mains plug
from the wall socket. In addition to this, it is advisable to remove the battery
from the clock radio. This will prevent any danger of leakage and the clock
radio will not be damaged.
• Do not expose the set to humidity, rain, sand or excessive heat caused by
heating equipment or direct sunlight.
• To clean the set, use a soft, slightly dampened chamois leather. Do not use
any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene or abrasives as
these may harm the housing.
All unnecessary packaging material has been omitted. The packaging can be easily
separated into three materials: cardboard, polystyrene and plastic.
Your set consists of materials which can be recycled if disassembled
by a specialized company. Please observe the local regulations regard-
ing the disposal of packaging, dead batteries and old equipment.