Safety and maintenance
• Child safety: The neckstrap is not a toy. Special care should be taken if handled by young
children. Avoid placing the neckstrap around the neck of a child to prevent strangulation!
Take care when using headphones
• Hearing safety: Listen at a moderate volume. Using headphones at high volume can impair
• Traffic safety: Do not use while driving or cycling as you may cause an accident
To avoid damage or malfunction:
• Do not expose to excessive heat caused by heating equipment or direct sunlight.
• Do not drop your camcorder or allow objects to fall on it. Strong shocks and vibrations may
• This product is not waterproof: do not allow your camcorder to be submersed in water.
Avoid exposing the USB socket to water. Water entering the camcorder may cause
• Avoid touching the lens and viewfinder with your fingers.To remove fingerprints, use a soft
• Prevent damage to your eyes: do not look at the sun through the viewfinder!
• Avoid sudden changes of temperature as this may cause condensation on the
lens and viewfinder. Allow the camcorder to adjust to the surrounding temperature.
• Do not use any cleaning agents containing alcohol, ammonia, benzene, or abrasives as these
may harm the camcorder.To clean, use a soft damp cloth.
• Active mobile phones & strong magnetic fields in the vicinity may cause interference.
• The supplied software CD-ROM is not an audio CD. Playing CD-ROMs on audio
equipment may damage your audio equipment!