14. INSTALLATION......................22 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible if an incorrect installation and use causes injuries and damages. Always keep the instructions with the appliance for future reference.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by • the manufacturer, its Authorised Service Centre or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Obey the maximum load volume of 8kg (refer to the •...
ENGLISH 1.2 Children and vulnerable people safety WARNING! Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 • years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
• Do not pull the mains cable to • Visible LED radiation, do not look disconnect the appliance. Always pull directly into the beam. the mains plug. • The type of light bulb or halogen • Do not touch the mains cable or the lamp used for this appliance is only mains plug with wet hands.
ENGLISH 3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Water container Condenser cover Control panel Locks for condenser cover Internal light Rating plate Appliance door The load door can be Filter installed by the user in the Button for condenser door opposite side. It can help to easily put and remove the Airflow slots laundry or if there is a limit...
4. ACCESSORIES 4.1 Stacking kit The installed hose must be on the height from minimum of 50 cm to maximum of 1 m from floor level. The hose cannot be in loop. Decrease the length of the hose if necessary.
ENGLISH It is available from your authorized • sport shoes vendor (can be attached to some types • wool of the tumble dryers). Do the check with • soft toys the vendor or on the web site if the • lingerie accessory is compatible with your Read carefully the instructions supplied appliance.
(30min.-20h) time programme selection (10min.-2h) 6. PROGRAMME TABLE Programmes Properties / Fabric mark Load Cottons Extra Dry 8 kg Drying level: extra dry. 8 kg Drying level: cupboard dry. 2)3) Cupboard Dry 8 kg Drying level: applicable for iron.
ENGLISH Programmes Properties / Fabric mark Load Easy care fabrics for which a minimum of ironing is necessary. The drying results can be different from one type of fabric to the other. Shake the 1 kg (or 5 items before you put them in the appliance. Easy Iron shirts) When the programme is completed, Immediate-...
Options Time Dry- Dry Plus Delicate Anti-crease Programmes Cottons; Cupboard Dry Cottons; Iron Dry Jeans Bed Linen Duvets Time Drying Extra Quick Mixed Synthetics; Extra Dry Synthetics; Cupboard Dry Synthetics; Iron Dry Easy Iron Active Wear Sports Delicates Wool 1) Together with the programme you can set 1 or more options.
8. BEFORE FIRST USE Before you use the appliance for the first • Start a short programme (e.g. 30 time do these operations: minutes) with moist laundry. • Clean the tumble dryer drum with a moist cloth. 9. DAILY USE 9.1 Preparing the laundry...
ENGLISH If the appliance is on, some indications child lock option locks all push buttons come in to the view on the display. and the programme dial (this option does not lock On/Off button). 9.5 Setting a programme You can activate the child lock option: •...
9.10 Programme end If you do not turn off the appliance, the crease guard Clean the filter and drain the phase starts. Laundry can be water container after each removed during this phase. drying cycle. (See chapter CARE AND CLEANING.) To remove the laundry: 1.
ENGLISH 11. CARE AND CLEANING 11.1 Cleaning the filter At the end of each cycle the indicator Filter is on and you must clean the filter. The filter collects the fluff. The fluff occurs while the clothes are dried in the tumble dryer.
2. Move the plastic connection out and 4. Lower the condenser cover. drain the water into a basin or equivalent receptacle. 3. Move plastic connection in and install water container. 5. Catch the handle and pull the 4. To continue the programme press condenser out from the bottom the Start/Pause button.
ENGLISH drum ribs. Dry the cleaned surfaces with a soft cloth. CAUTION! Do not use abrasive materials or steel wool to clean the drum. 11.5 Cleaning the control panel and housing Use a standard neutral soap detergent to clean the control panel and housing. 7.
Possible cause Remedy Problem Incorrect programme selection. Do the selection of the applicable programme. The filter is clogged. Clean the filter. The Dry Plus option was in mini- Change the Dry Plus option to the mum level. moderate or maximum level.
ENGLISH Possible cause Remedy Problem Too small laundry volume. Do the selection of time pro- gramme. The time value must be related to the load. To dry 1 item or small quantities of the laundry Drying cycle too we recommend to use short times. short.
560 kWh Annual energy consumption Left—on mode power absorption 0,55 W Off mode power absorption 0,55 W Type of use Household Permitted ambient temperature + 5°C to + 35°C Level of protection against ingress of solid IPX4 particles and moisture ensured by the pro-...
ENGLISH 15. ENVIRONMENTAL CONCERNS Recycle the materials with the symbol Put the packaging in applicable containers to recycle it. Help protect the environment and human health and to recycle waste of electrical and electronic appliances. Do not dispose appliances marked with the symbol with the household waste.