LASER BEAM SAFETY PRECAUTION
• Pick-up that emits a laser beam is used in this CD player section.
USE OF CONTROLS OR ADJUSTMENTS
OR PERFORMANCE OF PROCEDURES
OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFIED HEREIN
MAY RESULT IN HAZARDOUS RADIATION
LASER OUTPUT .......... 0.6 mW Max. (CW)
WAVELENGTH ............. 790 nm
CD PICK-UP MAINTENANCE
About pick-up (Optical lens) Cleaning
Clean a lens with swab of the cotton which moistened it with alcohol, cleaning paper or cleaning disc appointed.
Specified cleaning disc : LC-1 (Part code : 645 026 1961 ..... manufactured by SANYO.)
Show a clean procedure in the following in reference by swab of cotton.
1. Cotton swab is wrapped with Cleaning paper.
2. Add the isopropyl alcohol.
3. Gently move the tip of cotton swab just like a draw a whirlpool from inside to outside on the surface of lens.
CD PLAYER ADJUSTMENTS
(1) Confirm the tracking balance
1. Turn on the POWER switch.
2. Connect an Oscilloscope to TP2 (TE) and TP4 (VC).
3. Set the test disc.
4. Press "PLAY" button to turn into the "PLAY" mode.
5. Keep holding "SKIP" button down so as to be "SERCH"
mode, then confirm that the oscilloscope waveform is
symmetrical on the top and bottom in relation to 0V (VC).
- 2 -