GAS WATER HEATER
Models YS2180RA YS2180RA5 YS2180RAP YS2180RA5P
- Do not store or use petrol or other flammable vapours and liquids in the
vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light the appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switches; Do not use electrical appilances,
including the phone" inside the building.
• Immediately call you gas supplier, from a safe distance from the gas leak.
- To be installed and serviced only by an authorised person
- This appliance is not suitable for use as a pool heater
Thank you for purchasing this Bosch Gas Water Heater.
Before using, please:
Read this manual completely for operation instructions.
Confirm warranty and proof of purchase.
Keep this manual where it can be found whenever necessary.
Installation must conform with local codes, or in the absence of local codes, AS/NZS5601, AS/
NZS3500.4, AS3000 wiring regulations and all Local Building, Water and Gas fitting regulations.
Bosch reserves the right to discontinue, or change at any time, the designs and/or specifications of
its products without notice.
* Note : This appliance requires a minimum flow rate to operate of 2.5 litres/min., water fixtures with a
flow rate of 7.5 litres/min. or higher are recommended.
For optimum performance we reommend installation of Bosch optional temperature controllers.
YS1780RA YS1780RA5 YS1780RAP YS1780RA5P
If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a fire or explosion
may result causing property damage, personal injury, or death.
Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty. Ltd.