Please read this user manual first! Dear Customer, We hope that your product, which has been produced in modern plants and checked under the most meticulous quality control procedures, will provide you an effective service. Therefore, read this entire user manual carefully before using the product and keep it as a reference.
CONTENTS 5 Using your refrigerator 16 1 Your Refrigerator Indicator panel ......... 16 2 Important Safety Freezing fresh food ......18 Warnings Recommendations for preservation of frozen food ........18 Intended use ........4 Placing the food ......18 General safety ........4 Deep-freeze information ....
Your Refrigerator Bottle shelf Freezer - compartment Fridge - compartment door shelf glass shelf Temperature setting button Moving door shelf Freezer compartment shelf Egg section Icebox / Ice-making Bottle shelf compartment Adjustable feet Freezer compartment Crisper Fridge compartment Chiller compartment *optional Lock and key Figures that take place in this instruction manual are schematic and may not...
Important Safety Warnings authorized service Please review the in order to learn the following information. required information and Failure to observe this authorized bodies. information may cause • Consult your authorized injuries or material service for all your damage. Otherwise, all questions and problems warranty and reliability related to the refrigerator.
• Unplug your refrigerator • Do not cover or block the ventilation holes on before cleaning or your refrigerator with any defrosting. material. • Vapor and vaporized • Electrical devices must cleaning materials be repaired by only should never be used in authorised persons.
recommended by the • Never plug the manufacturer. refrigerator into the wall • This product is not outlet during installation. intended to be used by Otherwise, risk of death persons with physical, or serious injury may sensory or mental arise. disorders or unlearned • This refrigerator is or inexperienced people...
• Avoid causing damage • Never place objects on on power cable when top of the refrigerator; transporting the otherwise, these objects refrigerator. Bending may fall down when cable may cause fire. you open or close the Never place heavy refrigerator’s door.
• When you have to place For products with a your product next to water dispenser; another refrigerator or • Pressure for cold water freezer, the distance inlet shall be maximum between devices 90 psi (6.2 bar). If your should be at least 8cm. water pressure exceeds Otherwise, adjacent side 80 psi (5.5 bar), use a...
• Use only potable water. Package information Child safety Packaging materials of the product are manufactured from recyclable • If the door has a lock, materials in accordance with our the key should be kept National Environment Regulations. Do away from reach of not dispose of the packaging materials children.
Recommendations for the Things to be done for energy saving fresh food compartment • Do not leave the doors of your *optional refrigerator open for a long time. • Do not put hot food or drinks in your Do not allow the food to touch the refrigerator.
Installation In case the information which are . Front edges and both sides of given in the user manual are not the refrigerator may feel warm. This is taken into account, manufacturer will normal. These areas are designed to not assume any liability for this. be warm to avoid condensation.
Install your refrigerator to a A damaged power cable must be place that allows ease of use. replaced by a qualified electrician. Keep your refrigerator away Product must not be operated before from heat sources, humid places and it is repaired! There is the risk of direct sunlight.
Adjusting the legs Changing the illumination lamp If your refrigerator is unbalanced; To change the Bulb/LED used for You can balance your refrigerator illumination of your refrigerator, call by turning its front legs as illustrated your AuthorisedService. in the figure. The corner where the leg exists is lowered when you turn The lamp(s) used in this appliance in the direction of black arrow and...
Preparation • Your cooler/freezer should be Electronic Temperature Control installed at least 30 cm away from System. For the first installation, the heat sources such as hobs, ovens, product should NOT be placed under central heater and stoves and at least low ambient temperatures.
Using your refrigerator Indicator panel Indicator panels may vary according to the product model. Audio – visual functions on the indicator panel helps you in using your product. 1. Freezer compartment indicator 2. Error status indicator 3. Temperature indicator 4. Vacation function button 5.
1. Freezer compartment indicator 7. Fridge compartment indicator Fridge compartment light is illuminated Fridge compartment light is while the freezer compartment illuminated while the fridge temperature is set. compartment temperature is set. 2. Error status indicator 8. Economy mode indicator If your refrigerator does not perform Indicates that the refrigerator operates enough cooling or in case of a sensor...
Freezing fresh food Recommendations for preservation of frozen food • It must be preferred to wrap or cover the food before placing them in the • Prepacked commercially frozen food refrigerator. should be stored in accordance • Hot food must cool down to the with the frozen food manufacturer's room temperature before putting instructions for a...
Deep-freeze information Making ice Food must be frozen as rapidly as (This feature is optional) possible when they are put in a Fill the ice container with water and refrigerator in order to keep them in place it into the freezer compartment. good quality.
Twist Ice – matic (This feature is optional) • Remove the water tank by rotating it to the left. • Open the water tank cover by turning it and add water to the water tank up to the lower part of the water tank cover.
Crisper Fan is designed to ensure homoge- Crisper of the product is designed neous distribution and circulation of specially to keep the vegetables the cold air inside your refrigerator. fresh without loosing their humidity. Operation time of the fan may vary For this purpose, cool air circulation depending on the properties of your is intensified around the crisper in...
Description and cleaning of odour filter: optional* Odour filter prevents unpleasant odour build-up in your refrigerator. Pull the cover into which the odour filter is installed downwards from the front section and remove as illustrated. Leave the filter under sunlight for one day.
Maintenance and cleaning Never use gasoline, benzene or Never use cleaning agents or water similar substances for cleaning that contain chlorine to clean the purposes. outer surfaces and chromium coated parts of the product. Chlorine causes We recommend that you unplug the corrosion on such metal surfaces.
Troubleshooting Please review this list before calling the service. It will save your time and money. This list includes frequent complaints that are not arising from defective workmanship or material usage. Some of the features described here may not exist in your product. The refrigerator does not operate.
• New product may be wider than the previous one. Larger refrigerators operate for a longer period of time. • The room temperature may be high. >>>It is normal that the product operates for longer periods in hot ambient. • The refrigerator might be plugged in recently or might be loaded with food. >>>When the refrigerator is plugged in or loaded with food recently, it will take longer for it to attain the set temperature.
• The fridge temperature is adjusted to a very high value. >>>Fridge compartment temperature setting has an effect on the temperature of the freezer. Change the temperatures of the fridge or freezer and wait until the relevant compartments attain a sufficient temperature. • Doors are opened frequently or left ajar for a long time.
The door is not closing. • Food packages are preventing the door from closing. >>>Replace the packages that are obstructing the door. • The refrigerator is not completely even on the floor. >>>Adjust the feet to balance the refrigerator. • The floor is not level or strong. >>>Make sure that the floor is level and capable to carry the refrigerator.