I cannot access the router GUI for configuring the router.
• Delete the cookies and temporary files in your web browser. To
• Disable the proxy server settings, remove any dial-up
The client cannot establish a wireless connection with the
If you encounter problems that are not mentioned in this
chapter, contact ASUS Technical Support.
do this in Internet Explorer :
1. Launch your web browser, then click Tools > Internet
. On the General tab, click Delete under Browsing history.
. Tick Temporary Internet Files and Cookies. Click Delete.
Instructions for deleting cookies and temporary Internet files
vary with the web browser.
connections, and set the TCP/IP settings to obtain IP addresses
automatically. For more details, refer to the section Before you
proceed in this user manual.
Out of Range:
• Place the router closer to the wireless client.
• Change the channel settings.
manuals search engine