What you need
To set up your network, you need one or two computers that meet
the following system requirements:
Setting up your wireless router
• Ethernet RJ- (LAN) port (10Base-T/100Base-TX)
• IEEE 0.11b/g/n wireless capability
• An installed TCP/IP service
• Web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla
Firefox, Apple Safari, or Google Chrome
• If your computer does not have built-in wireless capabilities,
install an IEEE 0.11b/g/n WLAN adapter to your computer
to connect to the network.
• The Ethernet RJ- cables used to connect the network
devices should not exceed 100 meters.
• Use a wired connection when setting up your wireless router
to avoid possible wireless setup issues.
• Before setting up your ASUS wireless router, do the following:
• If you are replacing an existing router, disconnect it from
• Disconnect the cables/wires from your existing modem. If
your modem has a backup battery, remove it as well.
• Reboot your computer (recommended).
manuals search engine