1. To turn on the radio, press
• Channel location number and the name of the radio channel.
• Frequency of the radio channel.
2. When the radio is activated for the first time, the phone turns on the FM radio
with the default frequency 87.50 MHz. After that, the phone activates the last
3. If you have already saved radio channels, you can scroll to the channel you
would like to listen to, or select a radio channel location 1 to 10 by pressing the
corresponding number key. For information on how to save a channel, see
Using the radio
on page 52.
4. When the radio is on, press
Tip: To quickly turn off the radio, press and hold
Tuning a radio channel
When the radio is on, press and hold
search. Searching stops when a channel is found. To save the channel, press OK.
Key in the name of the channel. Select the location where you want to save the
Tip: To quickly save the channel in a location 1 to 9, press and hold the
corresponding number key, then key in the name of the channel and press
and select Radio. The display shows
to start the automatic channel
2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
to turn off the radio.