Insertion of Batteries:
- Turn the remote control upside down, press and slide off the battery cover.
- Insert two 1.5V (AAA) batteries into the compartment, take care to observe the
- Replace the cover and slide in reverse until the lock snaps.
Range of Remote Control
- Ensure the remote control is pointed towards the remote control window on the display unit.
- No obstacles should be placed between the remote control and the remote control window.
- The effective receiving range for the signal is within 5-8 meters from the front of the remote control
window, and 30 to the left or right side and 20 above or below the control window.
Care For Remote Control
- Avoid spilling liquids on the remote.
- Avoid dropping or otherwise jarring the remote.
- Always store the remote control at dry and normal room temperature place.
- If the remote is not performing satisfactorily, replace the batteries. The batteries should be replaced
after one year.
- If the remote control will be idled for a long time (over 1 month), please take out the batteries to avoid
leakage from the batteries.
- Clean up the entire remote control especially the battery compartment if any leakage found.
- Do not mix different kind of new and used batteries together to avoid leakage.