ZDWC240NBS – GE Monogram Stainless Steel Wine Chiller
Dimensions and Specifications (in inches)
Specification Revised 5/04
90° Door Swing
The cutout depth must be 24"
The cutout dimensions shown allows for a full door swing and access
to the pull-out racks when installed as a built-in.
• The wine chiller can be installed freestanding.
• If installing between frameless cabinets, a 1/2" wide filler strip
or side panel may be needed on hinge side. The filler strip will
act as a spacer between the wine chiller case and adjacent
cabinet door swing. The width of the opening must include the
filler panels. Note: The door should protrude 1" beyond the
• A 120 volt 60Hz., 15 or 20 amp power supply is required. An
individual property grounded branch circuit or circuit breaker is
recommended. Install a properly grounded 3-prong electrical
receptacle recessed into the back wall as shown. Electrical
must be located on rear wall as shown. Note: GFI (ground fault
interrupter) is not recommended.
The wine chiller is factory set for a 110° door swing.
When installed in a corner:
• Allow 4" min. clearance on the hinge side for the 90° door swing
and to allow racks to slide out.
• Allow 10" minimum clearance on the hinge side for a full 110°
• The door swing is reversible on all models. If desired, change the
door swing before installation.
Choose the location:
• The wine chiller may be closed in on the top and three sides as
long as the front is unobstructed for air circulation and proper
access to the door.
• Do not install the wine chiller where the temperature will go below
55°F (13°C) or above 90°F (32°C).
• Do not install where it will be subject to direct sunlight, heat
Staining Wood Drawer Fronts
The wood drawer fronts on the wine chiller may be stained to match
• The tinted glass will make the stained wood appear darker. A true
color match can be seen only when the door is opened.
For answers to your Monogram,
GE appliance questions, visit our website at
GEAppliances.com or call
GE Answer Center