TECHNICAL CHANGES MXZ-32RV - MXZ-32SV - 1. The combination pattern of the indoor unit has increased. 2. Crankcase heater has disused. 3. Refrigerant circuit has changed. • Disuse of 2-way valve. • Disuse of capillary tube [3 o [2 o 500.
NOTE: SLH-1AR is equivalent to class 09 (9000BTU). MCFH-13NV, SEH-1.6AR, SLH-1.6AR is equivalent to class 12 (12000BTU). MCFH-18NV, SEH-2AR,SLH-2AR is equivalent to class 18 (18000BTU). There is no combination other than this table. OUTDOOR UNIT MXZ-32SV- MXZ-32SV- E1 , 07+07 07+09...
INDOOR UNITS COMBINATION MXZ-32SV - MXZ-32SV - E1 , Indoor units combination Unit A Unit B 07+07 07+09 07+12 07+18 09+09 09+12 09+18 12+12 12+18 18+18 07+07+07 07+07+09 07+07+12 07+07+18 07+09+09 07+09+12 07+09+18 07+12+12 07+12+18 07+18+18 3.25 NOTE: SLH-1AR is equivalent to class 09 (9000BTU).
Indoor units combination Unit A Unit B 09+09+09 2.67 2.67 09+09+12 09+09+18 09+12+12 09+12+18 09+18+18 12+12+12 2.67 2.67 2.45 2.45 12+12+18 07+07+07+07 07+07+07+09 1.87 1.87 07+07+07+12 07+07+07+18 07+07+09+09 07+07+09+12 07+07+09+18 07+07+12+12 07+07+12+18 07+09+09+09 07+09+09+12 07+09+09+18 1.75 07+09+12+12 1.35 1.75 09+09+09+09 09+09+09+12 09+09+09+18 1.67...
Indoor units combination Unit A Unit B 07+07 07+09 07+12 07+18 09+09 09+12 09+18 3.35 5.95 12+12 4.65 4.65 12+18 18+18 4.65 4.65 07+07+07 2.87 2.87 07+07+09 2.75 2.75 07+07+12 07+07+18 07+09+09 07+09+12 2.25 07+09+18 07+12+12 3.65 07+12+18 1.85 07+18+18 NOTE: SLH-1AR is equivalent to class 09 (9000BTU).
Indoor units combination Unit A Unit B 09+09+09 09+09+12 2.65 2.65 09+09+18 2.45 2.45 09+12+12 09+12+18 09+18+18 3.65 12+12+12 12+12+18 07+07+07+07 2.32 2.32 07+07+07+09 07+07+07+12 07+07+07+18 07+07+09+09 07+07+09+12 07+07+09+18 07+07+12+12 07+07+12+18 07+09+09+09 1.95 2.45 07+09+09+12 1.75 2.15 07+09+09+18 1.65 07+09+12+12 1.55 1.95 09+09+09+09...
OUTLINES AND DIMENSIONS OUTDOOR UNIT MXZ-32SV - MXZ-32SV - Veranda Base Handle for moving Air in 1.Installation space Note : Leave front and both sides clearance fully. Note : Leave front and overhead clearance fully. More than Note : Leave front, overhead and both clearance fully.
REFRIGERANT SYSTEM DIAGRAM MXZ-32SV - MXZ-32SV - High pressure switch 1 High pressure switch 2 Unit D gas pipe temperature thermistor [9.52 Indoor unit Unit C gas pipe temperature thermistor [9.52 Indoor unit Unit B gas pipe temperature thermistor Indoor unit...
PERFORMANCE CURVES The standard data contained in these specifications apply only to the operation of the air conditioner under normal conditions, since operating conditions vary according to the areas where these units are installed. The following information has been pro- vided to clarify the operating characteristics of the air conditioner under the conditions indicated by the performance curve.
10-3-.2.Capacity and input correction by inverter output frequency (OUTDOOR UNIT:MXZ-32SV) The dotted line on graphs connects the frequency range in normal operation shown by the full line and the frequency in test run shown by the point. 1. 07-class unit in single operation <COOL>Capacity...
10-3-4.Outdoor low pressure and outdoor unit current 1. 07-class unit in single operation NOTE:The unit of pressure has been changed to MPa on the international system of units(SI unit system). The converted score against the traditional unit system can be gotten according to the formula below. 1(MPa •...
2. 09-class unit in single operation NOTE:The unit of pressure has been changed to MPa on the international system of units(SI unit system). The converted score against the traditional unit system can be gotten according to the formula below. 1(MPa • G) =10.2(kgf/f (1) COOL operation 1Both indoor and outdoor units are under the same temperature/humidity condition.
3. 12-class unit in single operation NOTE:The unit of pressure has been changed to MPa on the international system of units(SI unit system). The converted score against the traditional unit system can be gotten according to the formula below. 1(MPa • G) =10.2(kgf/f (1) COOL operation 1Both indoor and outdoor units are under the same temperature/humidity condition.
4. 18-class unit in single operation NOTE:The unit of pressure has been changed to MPa on the international system of units(SI unit system). The converted score against the traditional unit system can be gotten according to the formula below. 1(MPa • G) =10.2(kgf/f (1) COOL operation Both indoor and outdoor units are under the same temperature/humidity condition.
MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL INVERTER MULTI SYSTEM CONTROL MXZ-32SV - MXZ-32SV - Indoor unit microprocessor Outdoor unit control microprocessor SSR61 Indoor Unit Indoor Unit Indoor Unit Indoor Unit Indoor Unit LEV1 Indoor Unit LEV2 Indoor Unit LEV3 Indoor Unit LEV4 Compressor power...
11-1.LEV control Linear expansion valve (LEV) is controlled by "Thermostat ON" commands given from each unit. Indoor unit status Stop of all indoor unit When outdoor unit is operating, some indoor unit stops and some operates. Thermostat OFF in COOL or DRY mode Thermostat ON in COOL or DRY mode Thermostat OFF in HEAT mode...
<Correction> 1 Suction super heat (MIN gas pipe temperature thermistor - Evaporation temperature thermistor) 2 Each correction w 1 • (Each gas pipe temperature thermistor - Evaporation temperature thermistor) • (Main pipe temperature thermistor - sub pipe temperature thermistor) 3 Discharge temperature w 1 Perform this, when number of operation units is 2units or more w 2 When the correction opening of suction super heat is 0, correct the LEV opening by dischaege temperature.
(3) LEV opening correction by discharge temperature When LEV correction output is 0 pulse by the suction super heat at cool or dry operation, or dry operating, correct LEV is cor- rected according to the following table. The target discharge temperature is determined according to frequency zone and number of operation unit of the compressor.
11-3.Heat defrosting control (1) Conditions to enter defrosting mode 1. When temperature of defrosting thermistor is -3; or less. 2.When specified non-defrosting time, is counted in the control p.c.board is satisfied. (Total time of compressor operating) Going to defrosting mode at both condition of 1 and 2. (2) Defrosting operation 1.
11-6.Refrigerant recovery control on heating <Control status> The control performs when the following status are satisfied everything; • When there is 1 unit or more not operating indoor unit on heat operation. (Excluding thermo OFF) • When discharge temperature becomes 107; or more. •...
2. Take care the following during servicing. 1) Before servicing the air conditioner, be sure to first turn off the remote controller to stop the unit, and then after con- firming the horizontal vane is closed, turn off the breaker and / or disconnect the power plug.
12-3. Troubleshooting check table Note . LED indicates "00" in the normal status. 7-segment LED display If there is defect in the following parts(electronic control P.C. board, relay P.C. board, high pressure switches(63H1,63H2),indoor /outdoor fan motor , or indoor coil thermistor), the compressor may stop even with the display remained at “...
Symptom Display Detecting method d d 8 8 Frequency drop by current When the outdoor unit input current exceeds 22.5 A, the compressor protection operates at reduced frequency. (d8) d d 9 9 Frequency drop by overload When the compressor load exceeds the specified value, the compres- protection sor operates at reduced frequency.
12-4. Trouble criterion of main parts Part name Measure the resistance using a tester. Defrost thermistor (Part temperature -10°C ~ 40°C) Evaporation / Gas pipe temperature thermistor Measure the resistance using a tester, after warming up the thermistor by holding by hand. (Part temperature : 20°C ~40°C) Discharge temperature thermistor...
Outdoor unit does not operate. (LED display: display OFF) A A Check of power supply Start Check the connecting of main circuit parts and connector (CN501: I.P.M P. C. board, CN 801: Electronic control P. C. board, CN554: relay P. C. board) Turn on power supply Is there voltage of 220V AC - 240V AC in the power supply terminal block?
The cooling operation or heating operation does not operate. (LED display: 0 0 0 0 ) C C Check of R. V. coil • When heating operation does not work. Start 1. Disconnect the lead wire leading to the compressor. 2.
• When cooling, heat exchanger of non-operating indoor unit frosts. • When heating, non-operating indoor unit get warm. (LED display: 0 0 0 0 , p p 1 1 ) D D Check of LEV Start Turn on power supply to the outdoor unit after checking LEV coil is mounted to the LEV body securely.
• When thermistor is abnormal. (When the LED display is a table below.) F F Check of thermistor Start Disconnect the connector in the electronic control P. C. board (see below table), and measure the resistance of thermistor to check whether the thermistor is normal or not. Normal Reconnect the connector (CN661, CN662 and CN663) and disconnect the lead wire leading to the compressor.
• When the operation frequency does not go up from lowest frequency. H H Check of HPS Start 1. Disconnect the connector CN722 in the electronic control P. C. board. 2. Check the resistance of HPS after 1 minutes have passed since the outdoor unit power supply was turnd off. Check the resistance between each terminal? 0"...
TEST POINT DIAGRAM AND VOLTAGE MXZ-32SV MXZ-32SV Electronic control P.C.board Discharge temperature thermistor 0.3~0.6V DC Evaporation temperature thermistor 2.5~4.0V DC Fin temperature thermistor 1.0~4.0V DC Temperature(;) 12V DC 0~5V DC 5V DC LED monitor indication Discharge temperature thermistor Temperature(;) Defrost temperature thermistor 2.5~4.0V DC...
Noise filter P.C.board MXZ-32SV OUTDOOR FAN 220V-240V AC REVERSING VALVE 220V-240V AC MXZ-32SV OUTDOOR FAN 230V AC REVERSING VALVE 230V AC 220V-240V AC OUTPUT 220V-240V AC INPUT 230V AC OUTPUT FUSE 3.15A VARISTOR 230V AC INPUT...
I.P.M P.C.board MXZ-32SV MXZ-32SV Relay P.C.board MXZ-32SV MXZ-32SV High pressure switch 12V DC 12V DC 12V DC 12V DC Short 320V DC...
DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 13-1 MXZ-32SV - , MXZ-32SV - OUTDOOR UNIT OPERATING PROCEDURE 1.Removing the compressor (1)Remove the screws fo the service panel, and remove it. Release refrigerant gas. (2)Remove the screws of the top panel, and remove it. (3)Remove the screws of the front panel, and remove it.
OPERATING PROCEDURE 2.Removing the fan motor (1)Remove the top panel (five screws),the service panel (four screws), and the front panel (two screws). (See Photo 1.) (2)Disconnect the connector CN911 on the outdoor controller board. (3)Remove the propeller. (4)Remove the fan motor. 3.Removing the 4-way valve (1)Remove the screws of the top panel, and remove it.
OPERATING PROCEDURE PHOTOS 5.Removing the reactor (1)Remove the five screws of the top panel, and remove it. Photo 6 (See Photo 1.) (2)Disconnect the reactor lead wire. Reactor (3)Remove the two screws of the reactor, and take it out.
OPTIONAL PARTS 15-1. Different-diameter pipe MXZ-32SV Model name Model code MAC-454JP 51H-454 For different- diameter MAC-455JP 51H-455 pipes MAC-456JP 15-2. Outlet guide Changes air discharge direction. Applied unit Model name MXZ-32SV MAC-855SG 610.4 5 - [6 Punxhed hole 5 - [6...
HEAD OFFICE: MITSUBISHI DENKI BLDG., 2-2-3, MARUNOUCHI, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO 100-8310, JAPAN C C Copyright 2000 MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO.,LTD Distributed in Jan. 2003. No.OB254 REVISED EDITION-A 7 Reprinted in Feb. 2002 No.OB254 12 Reprinted in Dec. 2001 No.OB254 5 Reprinted in Dec. 2001 No.OB254 50 Reprinted in Feb.