Adjust the picture size and focus
Refer to "Image Projection" in the projector operation manual for information on adjusting the
focus and picture size.
● Do not disassemble this lens.
Please refer to your authorized dealer for any maintenance and inspections requiring an open
● Touching any other internal part could cause personal injury or machine malfunction.
● Do not touch any glass or protruding part of the lens. This may cause personal injury
and reduced performance of the projector.
● When maintaining the projector the following points should be noted.
• When cleaning the lens be sure to use a commercial air blower or lens cleaning paper (used
in cleaning glasses and cameras).
• The surface of the lens is very delicate. Do not allow hard objects to bump or rub against it.
● Be sure not to attach this lens to the projector when storing or carrying the projector. This
may cause damage to them.
• Lens cover (inside rubber ring) – 1
• Lens cap (front) – 1
• Installation manual
Type of lens
Picture size (diagonal)
Dimensions of lens
Depth of projector with
the lens attached
• Lens securing screws – 3
• Lens cap (rear) – 1
• Operation manual (this manual)
Fixed wide lens for projector
80'' to 150'' (4:3)
11.6 mm (
Approx. 2,700 g (5.95 lbs.)
ø104 × 322.8 mm (12
558.9 mm (22
'') – 563.1 mm (22
'') (main body only)