CORDLESS 12 VOLT TRIMMER
PLEASE READ BEFORE
FOR ANY REASON:
If you have a question or experience a problem with your
Black & Decker purchase, go to
for instant answers 24 hours a day.
If you can't find the answer or do not have access to the internet,
call 1-800-544-6986 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Mon. - Fri
to speak with an agent.
Please have the catalog number available when you call.
SAVE THIS MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
VEA EL ESPAI_OL EN LA CONTRAPORTADA.
POUR LE FRAN(_AIS, VOIR LA COUVERTURE
IN.STRUCTIVO DE O.PERACION, CENTROS DE SERVICIO Y
POLIZA DE GARANTIA. ADVERTENCIA:
INSTRUCTIVO ANTES DE USAR EL PRODUCTO.
• Charge battery for a minimum of 24 hours before using your
trimmer, using the Black and Decker 12V charger 244374.
• The guard must be installed before trimming - if not, the
motor will overheat, and void your warranty.
• To operate the trimmer, the lock off button must first be
pulled back, so the trigger can be activated.
• When replacing the line, use only 0.065 in. diameter
- otherwise the unit may not function properly.
o For trouble free feeding and best results, only use
Black & Decker replacement spools with single 0.065 inch
line. Black & Decker replacement spool model number