User Guide Nokia 106 RM-962 Issue 1.2 EN...
Save numbers in 5 separate phonebooks Send and receive messages Entertainment Listen to the radio Office Set an alarm Nokia Life Phone management Remove private content from your phone After-sales policy Product and safety information © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
QUALIFIED SERVICE Only qualified personnel may install or repair this product. BATTERIES, CHARGERS, AND OTHER ACCESSORIES Use only batteries, chargers, and other accessories approved by Nokia for use with this device. Do not connect incompatible products. KEEP YOUR DEVICE DRY Your device is not water-resistant.
The following headsets have been approved by Nokia for use with this device: WH-108. Some of the accessories mentioned in this user guide may be sold separately.
6. To switch on, press and hold Charge the battery Your battery has been partially charged at the factory, but you may need to recharge it before you can use your phone. 1. Plug the charger into a wall outlet. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
To lock, select Menu, and press *. To unlock, select Unlock, and press *. Tip: You can set your phone to ask for the lock code that you define. The default lock code is 12345. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
2. To go to an app or feature, press the scroll key up, down, left, or right. 3. To open the app or select the feature, press Select. Select 4. To go back to the previous view, press Back. Back 5. To go back to the home screen, press © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
2. You can connect a compatible headset or other compatible device to the headset connector. 3. To use the loudspeaker on your phone when calling, select Loudsp.. You can also use the loudspeaker when listening to radio. 987654321 00:15:08 Loudsp. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Type in a space Press 0. Type in a special character or punctuation mark Press and hold *. Switch between character cases Press # repeatedly. Type in a number Press and hold a number key. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
If the word you want isn't in the dictionary, write the word, select Spell, and type in the word. Switch between predictive and traditional text Press # repeatedly. Switch predictive text off Select Opt. > Dictionary > Dictionary off. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
To end the call, press Calling 123456789 3. When someone calls you, press to answer. 987654321 calling Save a name and phone number Add a new name and number to your phone. 1. Select Menu > Contacts. Select © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
5. Type in a phone number, and select OK. Your message is sent. 6. To read a message you've received, select Show on the home screen. 7. To read the rest of the message, press down. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Your service provider may charge accordingly. Characters with accents, other marks, or some language options, take more space, and limit the number of characters that can be sent in a single message. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
1. Connect a headset, and select Menu > Radio. The headset cable works as a radio antenna. 2. To go to the next channel, press down. 4. 100.00 MHz 99.0 3. To close the radio, select Options > Switch off. Switch off Manual tuning Save channel Auto tuning Select © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Alarm2 Select Tip: You can set up to five different alarms. 3. To set the hour, press up or down. To set the minutes, press right and then up or down. Press Nokia Life © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Nokia Life is a set of services giving you relevant info on topics such as health, agriculture, education, and entertainment. The updates are delivered in text messages to the Nokia Life inbox, in your local language. To get started, open the Nokia Life app, then accept the service disclaimer.
3. To remove contacts, select Menu > Contacts > Delete > Delete all and the location. 4. To remove call info, select Menu > Call register > Delete recent call lists > All. 5. Check that all your personal content has been removed. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
After-sales policy Need assistance after you've bought your phone? Contact the store where you bought it for help and advice. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase for warranty purposes. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Always return your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials to dedicated collection points. This way you help prevent uncontrolled waste disposal and promote the recycling of materials. All materials of the device can be recovered as materials and energy. Check how to recycle your Nokia products at www.nokia.com/recycle. © 2013 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Do not dispose of these products as unsorted municipal waste: take them for recycling. For info on your nearest recycling point, check with your local waste authority, or go to www.nokia.com/support. For more info on the environmental attributes of your device, see www.nokia.com/ecoprofile.
If you have any questions about using your wireless device with an implanted medical device, consult your health care provider. Accessibility solutions Nokia is committed to making mobile phones easy to use for all individuals, including those with disabilities. For more information, visit the Nokia website at www.nokiaaccessibility.com.
Device models may have different versions and more than one value. Component and design changes may occur over time and some changes could affect SAR values. The latest available SAR information for this and other Nokia device models can be found at www.nokia.com.
Nokia does not provide a warranty for or take any responsibility for the functionality, content, or end-user support of third-party apps provided with your device. By using an app, you acknowledge that the app is provided as is. Nokia does not make any representations, provide a warranty, or take any responsibility for the functionality, content, or end-user support of third-party apps provided with your device.