1 Plug the power cord supplied into the MAINS connector on
the CD recorder, then into a mains socket.
2 Press ON/OFF.
The CD recorder will switch on.
- If the CD recorder is in Standby mode (red led on), press any
key to activate the recorder.
- The CD recorder will automatically adjust to the local mains
- When the CD recorder is in the 'OFF' position, it is still
consuming some power. If you wish to disconnect your
player completely from the mains, withdraw the plug from
the AC outlet.
- Place the CD recorder on a solid, vibration free surface.
- Do not place the CD recorder near a source of heat or in
- Do not use the CD recorder under extremely damp
- If the CD recorder is placed in a cabinet, make sure that a
2.5 cm space remains free on all sides of the CD recorder
for proper ventilation.
- Do not put the CD recorder on top of other equipement that
heats up the CD recorder (e.g. receiver or amplifier).
Inserting batteries in the remote control
1 Open the battery compartment cover.
2 Insert 2 batteries ("AA", LR-6 or UM-3; as supplied) as
3 Replace the cover.
Note: We recommend you use 2 batteries of the same type
Batteries contain chemical substances, so they should
be disposed of properly.