14. INSTALLATION......................20 FOR PERFECT RESULTS Thank you for choosing this AEG product. We have created it to give you impeccable performance for many years, with innovative technologies that help make life simpler features you might not find on ordinary appliances. Please spend a few minutes reading to get the very best from it.
ENGLISH SAFETY INFORMATION Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible if an incorrect installation and use causes injuries and damages. Always keep the instructions with the appliance for future reference.
Read it carefully before installation (Refer to the Installation leaflet). The appliance can be installed as freestanding or • below the kitchen counter with correct space (Refer to the Installation leaflet).
ENGLISH be washed in hot water with an extra amount of detergent before being dried in the tumble dryer. Items such as foam rubber (latex foam), shower caps, • waterproof textiles, rubber backed articles and clothes or pillows fitted with foam rubber pads should not be dried in the tumble dryer.
• This appliance complies with the • Do not use water spray and steam to E.E.C. Directives. clean the appliance. • Clean the appliance with a moist soft 2.3 Use cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do not use abrasive products, abrasive...
ENGLISH 3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Water container Adjustable feet Control panel Heat exchanger door Appliance door Heat exchanger cover Filter The knob to lock the heat exchanger cover The button to open the heat exchanger door Rating plate Airflow slots The load door can be installed by the user in the opposite side.
4. ACCESSORIES 4.1 Stacking kit The installed hose must be on the height from minimum of 50 cm to maximum of 1 m from floor level. The hose cannot be in loop. Decrease the length of the hose if necessary.
ENGLISH It is available from your authorized • sport shoes vendor (can be attached to some types • wool of the tumble dryers). Do the check with • soft toys the vendor or on the web site if the • lingerie accessory is compatible with your Read carefully the instructions supplied appliance.
Programmes Properties / Fabric mark Load Leisure clothing such as jeans, sweat-shirts of different material Jeans 7 kg thicknesses (e.g. at the neck, cuffs and seams). To dry one or two duvet and pil- Pillows 3 kg lows (with feather, down or syn- thetic fillings).
ENGLISH 6.1 Programmes and options selection Options Anticrease Time Drying Programmes Cotton; Extra Dry Cotton; Cupboard Dry + Cotton; Cupboard Dry Cotton; Iron Dry Jeans Pillows Time Drying Synthetic; Extra Dry Synthetic; Cupboard Dry Synthetic; Iron Dry Easy Iron Sports Silk/Lingerie Wool Refresh 1) Together with the programme you can set 1 or more options.
Energy Programme Spun at / residual humidity Drying time consump- tion Cupboard Dry 1200 rpm / 40% 57 min. 0,64 kWh 800 rpm / 50% 65 min. 0,72 kWh 7. OPTIONS 7.1 Anticrease time of drying programme from minimum 10 min. to maximum of 2 hours Extends anti-crease phase (30 minutes) at (in 10 min.
ENGLISH • Do not keep ties or ribbons loose • Use an applicable programme for (e.g. apron ribbons). Tie them before cotton jersey and knitwear to prevent you start a programme. the items to shrink. • Remove all items from the pockets. •...
The drying time you see is The symbol comes into the view on related to the load of 5 kg the display. for cotton and jeans 5. To deactivate the child lock, push programmes. For the other again the above buttons until the programmes the drying time symbol goes out of the view.
ENGLISH 10. HINTS AND TIPS 10.1 Ecological hints - the standard dry laundry 5. Push the Start/Pause button again • Spin good the laundry before drying. and again until you set necessary • Use the load volumes which are degree. specified in the programme chart.
2. Push the hook to open the filter. 11.2 Draining the water 3. Use a moist hand to clean both parts of the filter. container Drain the condensed water container after each drying cycle. If the condensed water container is full, the programme breaks off automatically.
ENGLISH 11.3 Cleaning the heat 4. Lower the heat exchanger cover. exchanger If the indicator Condenser flashes, do the inspection of the heat exchanger and its compartment. If there is a dirt, clean To do the inspection: 1. Open the door. Pull the filter. 5.
11.5 Cleaning the control 11.6 Cleaning the airflow slots panel and housing Use a vacuum cleaner to remove the fluff from the airflow slots. Use a standard neutral soap detergent to clean the control panel and housing. Use a moist cloth to clean. Dry the cleaned surfaces with a soft cloth.
ENGLISH Possible cause Remedy Problem The filter not locked in the posi- Put the filter in the correct posi- The loading tion. tion. door does not The laundry is locked between the Put the load correctly in the drum. closed door and the seal.
13. TECHNICAL DATA Height x Width x Depth 850 x 600 x 600 mm (maximal 640 mm) Max. depth with the appliance door open 1090 mm Max. width with the appliance door open 950 mm Adjustable height 850 mm (+ 15 mm - feet regulation)
ENGLISH 14.3 Installation under a counter The appliance can be installed as freestanding or below the kitchen counter with correct space (see picture). 600 mm 600 mm > 850 mm 14.2 Feet regulation It is possible to adjust the height of the tumble dryer.