To install a transponder . . .
1 - Press and select Setup and press OK.
2 - Select Satellite settings > Channel installation > Manual
installation and press OK.
3 - If you have more than 1 satellite installed, select the
satellite/LNB for which you want to add channels.
4 - Set the Polarization you need. If you set the Symbol rate
mode to Manual, you can enter the symbol rate in Symbol rate
manually. Enter the Frequency and start searching for the
5 - If a transponder is found, select Store and press OK to store
the new transponder on the selected LNB.
6 - Select Exit to leave the manual installation.
Problems with satellites
The TV cannot find the satellites I want or the TV installs the
same satellite twice
• Make sure that the correct number of satellites is set in
Settings at the start of the installation. You can set the TV to
search for One, Two or 3/4 satellites.
A dual head LNB cannot find a second satellite
• If the TV finds one satellite but cannot find a second one, turn
the dish a few degrees. Align the dish to get the strongest signal
on the first satellite. Check the signal strength indicator of the
first satellite on screen. With the first satellite set at the strongest
signal, select Search again to find the second satellite.• Make
sure the settings are set to Two satellites.
Changing the installation settings did not solve my problem
• All settings, satellites and channels are only stored at the end
of the installation when you finish.
All satellite channels are gone
• If you use a Unicable system, make sure you assigned a unique
user band number to the satellite receiver in the Unicable
settings. It might be that another satellite receiver is using the
same user band number.
Some satellite channels seem to have disappeared from the
• If some channels seem to be gone or displaced, the
broadcaster might have changed the transponder location of
these channels. To restore the channel positions in the channel
list, you can try an update of the channel package.
I cannot remove a satellite
• Subscription packages do not allow removing a satellite. To
remove the satellite, you have to do a complete installation again
and select another package.
Sometimes the reception is poor
• Check if the satellite dish is solidly mounted. Strong winds can
move the dish.
• Snow and rain can degrade the reception.