Trial Operation (after checking Troubleshooting Guide)
• Confirm if there is no gap between housing A and B by pinching lead wires.
• Confirm that the front cover has been installed so that its edge is aligned with the housing AB groove and that it is not protruding
from the groove.
• Confirm that the tool's battery terminal connections are not misshapen, dirty (covered with a thin film), or otherwise in need to
• Confirm that the trigger operates properly.
• Confirm that the fan's direction of rotation is correct (counterclockwise) before attaching the front cover.
• Confirm that as the trigger is gradually pulled, the fan speed increases smoothly and that the speed of the airflow changes.
• Confirm that the tool produces the proper amount of airflow after repair and assembly.
• With the switch activated, shake the tool back and forth and up and down and verify that its sound does not change excessively.
• Check for the presence of any dirt or foreign matter from the repair process on the outside of the tool.