Using a memory card
Installing a memory card
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 128 GB. Depending on the
memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an
incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data
stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards. When
inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card's file directory
appears in the My Files → SD card folder.
Open the cover of the memory card slot.
Insert a memory card with the gold-coloured contacts facing downwards.
Push the memory card into the slot until it locks in place.
Close the cover of the memory card slot.