This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC
Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment
generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause
harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any Changes or modiﬁ cations not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to
operate this equipment.
Industry Canada Regulatory Information
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B)
Avis d'Industrie Canada
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B)
This ampliﬁ er helps enhance the performance of all passive indoor antennas. It was engineered
speciﬁ cally for digital signals. It also supports analog signals. This ampliﬁ er:
• Enhances performance of passive antennas in challenging reception situations
• Optimizes signal for the best possible reception through improved gain
• Preserves signal purity with Extremely Low-Noise (ELN) circuitry
©2013 VOXX Accessories Corporation
3502 Woodview Trace, Suite 220, Indianapolis, IN 46268
AMP1450F / AMP1450R / AMP1450FV
Digital Signal Ampliﬁ er For Indoor Antennas
Installing the Ampliﬁ er
1. Make sure your TV or converter box is turned off.
2. Disconnect your antenna from your TV or converter box.
3. Connect the cable coming from your antenna to the input jack
of the ampliﬁ er.
4. Connect the ampliﬁ er's built-in cable to the antenna input on
your TV or converter box.
5. Plug the ampliﬁ er's power cord into an electrical outlet.
Important: This power unit should be plugged in so that it stays vertical
or lies ﬂ at.
6. Turn on your TV or converter box and re-scan for channels.
Printed in China