Precautions with regard to setting up
Installation work should only be carried out by a qualified technician.
• If the bracket is installed incorrectly, the display may fall down and personal injury may result.
Make sure that all safety factors regarding strength of installation are observed.
• If the installation strength is insufficient, the display may fall down and personal injury may
Do not install in places which are unable to bear loads.
• If the strength of the installation surface is insufficient, the display may fall down and personal
injury may result.
Do not install in places which are subject to humidity, dust, oil fumes, water vapour or
• These can have adverse effects on Wide Plasma Display operation, and fire or electric shocks
Do not install the Wide Plasma Display face up, sideways or upside down.
• Doing so may cause heat to build up inside the display, and fire may result.
Two people are required to install and remove the display.
• If two people are not present, the display may be dropped, and personal injury may result.
Maintain a space of at least 3
inches at the rear of the display.
• The display has air outlet holes at the top and air intake holes at the bottom and rear. These
holes must not be covered, otherwise fire may result.
inches at the top, bottom and sides of the display, and at