Operating Your Wine Cellar
Setting the Temperature Control/Display panel
1) Power button – Turns the wine refrigerator on or off.
2) Light Control Button – Turns the light inside the wine refrigerator on or off.
3) Lock/Unlock Key – Locks the control panel so the temperature cannot be changed.
4) LCD Display – Displays the temperature inside the wine refrigerator, light function, and lock/unlock status.
5) Celsius / Fahrenheit Selector Button – Changes temperature reading to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
6) Temperature Increase Button – Increases temperature by 1 degree.
7) Temperature Decrease Button – Decreases temperature by 1 degree.
TEMPERATURE SETTINGS FOR SERVING WINE
1. Although optimal
different service temperature settings. The recommended temperature ranges for
wine are listed below. Your wine cellar will indicate when you have set the Upper/Lower zones to the below
temperature is generally regarded to be 53-57°F, different varietals of wine require
different varietals of