BASIC : CM1079 MODEL : CM1099 MODEL CODE : CM1099/XEU 1. Precaution 3. Disassembly and Reassembly 4. Troubleshooting 5. Wiring Diagrams Refer to the service manual in the GSPN(see rear cover) for the more information.
1. Precaution Follow these special safety precautions. Although the microwave oven is completely safe during ordinary use, repair work can be extremely hazardous due to possible exposure to microwave radiation, as well as potentially lethal high voltages and currents. 1-1 Safety precautions ( 1.
1. Precaution 1-2 Special High Voltage Precautions 1. High Voltage Warning Do not attempt to measure any of H. V. Capacitor magnetron. High voltage is present during any cook cycle. Before touching any components or wiring, always unplug the oven and discharge the high voltage capacitor (See Figure 1-1) 2.
- Light-Duty Professional Microwave Oven. - Sanitary Stainless Steel Cavity. - Easy-to-use Dial Control Type. Model Items Model Basic Model New MODEL NAME CM1079 CM1099 Power Source 230V~50Hz 230V~50Hz Power consumption Microwave 1,600W 1,600W Output Power 230V / 1,050W (IEC-705)
4. Disassembly and Reassembly 4-1 Disassembly of Magnetron, Motor Assembly and Lamp Remove the magnetron including the shield case, permanent magnet, choke coils and capacitors (all of which are contained in one assembly) Parts Explaination Photo Explaination 1. Disconnect all lead wires from the magnetron and lamp.
4. Disassembly and Reassembly 4-1 Disassembly of Magnetron, Motor Assembly and Lamp Parts Explaination Photo Explaination 4. Remove screws securing the magnetron to the wave guide. Magnetron, Take out the magnetron very Motor Assembly carefully. and Lamp Remove two screws from the back panel.
4. Disassembly and Reassembly 4-1 Disassembly of Magnetron, Motor Assembly and Lamp Parts Explaination Photo Explaination Magnetron, 8. Remove the oven lamp from Motor Assembly hole of air cover. and Lamp NOTE1: When removing the magnetron, make sure that its antenna does not hit any adjacent parts, or it may be damaged.
4. Disassembly and Reassembly 4-2 Replacement of High Voltage Transformer Parts Explaination Photo Explaination 3. Remove the mounting bolts. High Voltage Transformer 4. Replace the High Voltage Transformer 5. After replace, reconnect the PRECAUTION Servicemen should remove their watches whenever working close to or replacing the magnetron. PRECAUTION There exists HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRICITY with high current capabilities in the circuits of the or near these circuits with the oven energized.
4. Disassembly and Reassembly 4-3 Replacement of Door Assembly Parts Disassembly Photo Explaination between Door “A” and Door “C” to remove Removal of Door “C”. Be careful when handling Door Door “C” “C” because it is fragile.Then remove the door assembly. Removal of Door Lift up the Door Assembly from Cavity.
4. Disassembly and Reassembly 4-4 Replacement of Drive Motor Parts Explaination Photo Explaination Take out the glass tray, guide roller from oven cavity, disconnect power. Remove turn table motor cover from case bottom. CAUTION : Remove sharp edge after cover removal. Drive Motor Disconnect leads from motor.
4. Disassembly and Reassembly 4-5 Replacement of Control Circuit Board Parts Explaination Photo Explaination 1. Disconnect the connectors from the control box assembly. 2. Remove screws securing the control Removal of box assembly SCREW Control Box 3. Remove the knobs of the control box Assembly A’ssy 4.
5. Troubleshooting 5. Troubleshooting 5-1 Malfunction 5-1-1 If oven malfunction *Inspection method Oven does not operate. Is Primary interlock Is Fuse OK? switch normal? Is Power Relay normal? Is the magnetron Replace switch temperature switch normal? Power supply circuit check point Is SMPS power supply Do check power supply cirduit normal?
5. Troubleshooting 5-1-2 If food is not heated even though an oven works *Inspection method Food is not heated even though an oven works. Is the latch switch Method to control latch switch operating normally? Checking high voltage circuits...
5. Troubleshooting 5-2 Unsatisfactory Cooking Parts Cause Diagnosis Remedy Check the terminals with a multimeter to see 1) Open cathode Replace magnetron. of magnetron if the heater circuit is open. Check the H. V. Diode for continuity in the reverse and normal directions using meter. If 2) Defective H.
7. Reference 7-1 Model name standard Distinguisher Distinguisher Product Code Full Name CMO (Counter-top MWO) USA CMO(EPOXY CAVITY) UTC (Under The Cabinet) USA UTC Browner, Grill USA GRILL Convection USA CONVECTION USA CMO Sensor USA CMO SENSOR DC MWO USA DC MWO Hospital MWO USA Hospital MWO Ceramic Enamel...
7. Reference 7-1 Model name standard (Continued) (Blue Color) : Not Used Baoad Distinguisher Distinguisher Cavity / type Distinguisher Full Name SOLO / CMO CME / CMC / CMW / CMS CERAMIC ENAMEL Inverter SOLO CIE / CIC / CIW / CIS Grill / Browner CGE / CGC / CGW / CGS CERAMIC...
Close the door completely. => Press the Cancel the door does not close Heating button. => Press The Start button. completely. Contact the nearest Samsung after-sales service It may happen when center. the oven is out of order. Ground problem may...
Refer to the section of ERROR in User Manual. Error with Failure and Non- failure. Visit the nearest Samsung Service Center or local dealer to buy accessories. Before visiting, check the model name printed on the lower right side of the front Accessory panel of the oven.