OIL & FUEL INFORMATION
Note: For proper engine operation and maximum reliability, pay strict attention to the
oil and fuel-mixing instructions. Use 95 Octane Unleaded Gasoline or greater. Use a
25:1 fuel/oil ratio (2-cycle). Improperly mixed fuel can severely damage the engine.
Use the following procedure to ensure proper mixing:
• Put a small amount of fresh gasoline (95 Octane or greater) into a clean 1 (U.S.)
gallon (3.875-liter) fuel can.
• Add 5.12 ounces of 2-cycle oil.
• Fill the remainder of the fuel can with gasoline (1 gallon).
• Screw the cap of the fuel can on tight, and SHAKE THE CAN VIGOROUSLY FOR 30
Note: For your convenience, Go-Ped® has developed specially formulated oil called
Go-Mix II®. This oil was specifically designed for Go-Ped® engines, and is available in
tank and 1-gallon sizes. Go-Mix II® makes filling up while on the road a breeze.
Available through your local dealer at
BE SURE TO READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO
START OR OPERATE THIS UNIT. Using old or improper oil or fuel, or improperly
mixing the oil and fuel can cause engine damage. This type of damage will void
BEFORE YOU RIDE
- Be certain the sliding handle lock tube
is in its full down position, locking the handlebar upright.
The handle latch hooks the motor casing to hold the
handle in the folded position for carrying or for storage.
BEFORE YOU RIDE
- Familiarize yourself with how your Go-
• The left-hand lever operate the front-wheel caliper brake,
and stops the engine when going 2 mph or less.
• The right-hand lever operates the engine throttle.
The Lock Down prevents the motor from
moving providing minimal spindle slippage and allows the
user to “push start” the Go-Ped®. Refer to “Lock Down
Adjustment” for further operations.
This kick-stand is used to stand your Go-
Ped® in an upright and stopped position.
• The handle bar supports the rider and steers the Go-
Ped® just like a bicycle. Always use both hands on the
handle bar when riding.
HP CARB SETTINGS
The HP Carb are defualtly set at:
H needle: 1 3/8 ± 1/4 (out)
L needle: 1 1/4 ± 1/4 (out)
Carb may need to be re-adjusted to due
various barometric or motor conditions.
Check Carb Tuning when motor has been
warmed up (Proper Operating Temperature).