STANDARD REAR EXHAUST
(Vented above floor level)
NOTE: ELBOWS WILL PREVENT DUCT
KINKING AND COLLAPSING.
LEVELING AND STABILIZING YOUR
Stand the dryer upright near the final location and
adjust the 4 leveling legs, at the corners, to ensure that
the dryer is level from side to side and front to rear.
USING FLEXIBLE METAL DUCTS
If rigid all-metal duct cannot be used, then flexible all-metal
ducting can be used, but it will reduce the maximum
recommended duct length. In special installations when it is
impossible to use only metal ducting, then UL-listed clothes dryer
flexible metal transition duct may be used as transition venting
between the dryer and wall connection only. The use of this
ducting will affect dry time.
If flexible transition duct is necessary, the following directions
must be followed.
• Use the shortest length possible.
• Stretch the duct to its maximum length to avoid kinks.
• Do not crush or collapse the duct.
• Extend vent protection bracket as described in step 1.
• Never use transition duct inside the wall or inside the
dryer on page 2.
• Avoid resting the duct on sharp objects.
• Venting must conform to local building codes.
DO NOT USE
DO NOT SIT