The MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) enables the TV to communicate with connected MHL-compatible
device. When connecting MHL-compatible device, TV simultaneously charges the connected device
while playing photo/music/video from it. You can use the TV remote control to control the connected MHL
• If "MHL Equipment Control"(P17) is set to "On" , the TV automatically switches to MHL mode
when MHL-compatible device is connected to HDMI I2(MHL) jack.
• You can continue normal usage of the connected MHL-compatible device (such as receiving calls)
depending on its capability.
• Some remote functions may not be available depending on features of the connected MHL-compatible
Please refer to the device manual for details.
• You can continue charging the MHL-compatible device even when the TV is in standby mode.
• This product is officially MHL-certified for guaranteed operation with other MHL-certified devices. If you
encounter any problems when using the MHL function, please consult the device manufacturer for support.