© 2012 CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD.
• A sticker is affixed to the glass of the clock when you purchase it. Be sure to remove the sticker before using the
• Depending on the clock model, its configuration may differ somewhat from that shown in the illustration.
(month - day)
Day of the week
Operation Guide ID-15S
Snooze Alarm On
1 1 1 1 1 ALM/SNZ button
Pressing this button while the alarm is sounding stops the alarm.
2 2 2 2 2 DEMO button
Press this button to test the alarm sound.
3 3 3 3 3 Alarm Mode selector
SNZ: Snooze alarm on
ON: Alarm on
OFF: Alarm off
4 4 4 4 4 MAX/MIN button
Press this button to display the high and low temperature values.
5 5 5 5 5
Press this button to toggle the temperature units between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
6 6 6 6 6 + / – buttons
Use these buttons to change the alarm time or the setting that is flashing on the display.
7 7 7 7 7 RESET button
Press this button to reset the clock after replacing its batteries.
8 8 8 8 8 SET button
Use this button when setting the current time.
USING THE CLOCK
1. Press the SET button (8) to cycle through the setting screens as shown below.
Normal Timekeeping Screen
Contrast Setting Screen
Year Setting Screen
Month and Day
2. While the screen you want is displayed, use the + and
– buttons (6) to change the flashing digits.
• Holding down + or – changes the flashing digits at
• You can set the year in the range of 2000 to 2099.
The day of the week is set automatically in
accordance with the date setting.
• Pressing + or – while the Time Setting Screen is on
the display causes the seconds count to be reset to
• Each press of + or – while the 12-hour/24-hour
Setting Screen is on the display toggles between
12-hour and 24-hour timekeeping.
• You can set the contrast level in the range of 1 to 10.
3. After making the settings you want, use the SET button (8) to display the Normal Timekeeping Screen.
• The clock automatically returns to the Normal Timekeeping Screen if you leave a setting screen on the display
for about three minutes without performing any operation.
Time Setting Screen