Congratulations upon your selection of this CASIO product. Be sure to read the following Safety
Precautions before trying to use it for the first time. Keep this guide in a safe place for future reference.
Markings and Symbols
A diagonal line indicates some-
thing you should not do. The symbol
shown here indicates you should not
try to take the unit apart.
Avoiding Traffic Accidents
• Never use your Battery Charger Car Mount Unit while operating a motor vehicle.
Park your vehicle in a safe place before performing any operation.
• Never locate the Battery Charger Car Mount Unit where it might interfere with
proper operation of the vehicle, such as locations where it hinders the forward or
back vision of the driver, steering, or proper operation of the shift lever, brake
pedal, or other vehicle controls, or in any location where it might endanger pas-
sengers. Such locations create the risk of automotive accident and personal injury.
• Locate connecting cables as instructed by the manual, avoiding locations that can
interfere with driving operations. Winding a cable around the steering column,
shift lever, brake pedal, or other controller is very dangerous. Also, take care that
the Battery Charger Car Mount Unit is located where it does not hinder driving.
• Continued use of the Battery Charger Car Mount Unit while it is emitting smoke or
strange odor creates the risk of fire and electric shock. Immediately stop using the
Battery Charger Car Mount Unit and contact your original dealer or an authorized
CASIO service provider to request servicing.
• Do not try to use the Battery Charger Car Mount Unit if it fails to turn on, if the
indicators do not light when the power is turned on, or when any other malfunction
is evident. Continued use under such conditions creates the risk of fire and electric
Disassembly and Modification
• Never try to take the Battery Charger Car Mount Unit apart or modify it in any
way. Doing so creates the risk of fire and electric shock.
Car Battery Power
• This Battery Charger Car Mount Unit is intended for use with a 12/24V DC minus
ground vehicle only.
• Should the Car Power Cable ever become seriously damaged (exposed or broken
wiring, etc.), contact your original dealer or an authorized CASIO service provider
to request servicing. Continued use of a seriously damaged cable creates the risk of
fire and electric shock.
• Always make sure to use the Car Power Cable (DT-827CAC) when using this
Battery Charger Car Mount Unit. The use of a cord other than the specified one can
cause a fire or electric shock.
This symbol indicates information that, if ignored or applied incor-
rectly, creates the possibility of death or serious personal injury.
A black circle indicates some-
thing you should do. The symbol
shown here indicates you should un-
plug the unit from the wall outlet.
04.4.21, 5:13 PM