Quick Guide for the 12 Volt
lithium-ion Battery charGer
For use with cordless models only.
Input : 18 V / 660 mA
Output : 12 V / 550 mA
Charger Model No.: 5KCL12CSOB
IMPorTanT: New batteries must be charged before first use.
This manual contains important safety and operating instructions for your 12 Volt
Lithium-Ion Battery Charger.
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of injury, charge KitchenAid 12 Volt Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries only
in the provided charger.
3. Do not charge other types of batteries on this charger. Charging other types of batteries on
this charger may cause personal injury or damage, fire, or electrical shock. Charging other
batteries on this charger, including different voltage KitchenAid batteries other than
12V Li-Ion, will permanently disable or damage those batteries.
4. This charger is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the charger by a person responsible for
5. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the charger.
6. Do not charge battery in damp or wet locations. Do not use battery or charger in the
presence of flammable materials because sparks may be generated when inserting or
removing battery, possibly causing fire.
7. Charge in a well-ventilated area. Keep immediately surrounding area clear to allow proper
ventilation. Do not allow smoking or open flames near a charging battery. Vented gases
8. To protect charger cord, excess cord may be wrapped on the underside of the charger. When
unplugging charger, pull plug rather than cord to reduce the risk of damage to the electrical
plug and cord. Do not use charger with damaged cord or plug.
9. Do not use an extension cord with the charger's plug.
10. Charger must be plugged into an appropriate receptacle.
11. Do not accidentally or purposely short terminals inside the charger. Inserting objects into the
charger other than KitchenAid 12V Li-Ion batteries may result in a risk of fire, electrical shock,
or personal injury.
SaVe TheSe InSTruCTIonS
Input : 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz / 18 W
Output : 18 V / 660 mA
Model no.: W10533411