Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read
the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible
if an incorrect installation and use causes injuries and dam-
ages. Always keep the instructions with the appliance for fu-
CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE PEOPLE SAFETY
Warning! Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years
and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if
they are supervised by an adult or a person who is responsi-
ble for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by chil-
dren without supervision.
• Do not use water spray or steam cleaner to clean the con-
Warning! Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
Electrolux. Thinking of you.
Share more of our thinking at www.electrolux.com
Subject to change without notice.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.