EXCEED YOUR VISION
Approx. 35 g
The Full HD 3D
logo and Full HD 3D
are trademarks of the Full HD 3D Glasses
30 Glasses User's Guide
Turn off the
er switch on the 3D Glasses.
Use these glasses to enjoy the full 3D effect when viewing 3D images from a 3D
If the glasses are not used for 30 seconds or more when no image signal is being
3D Glasses x 1, Glasses cleaner x 1, Soft case x 1, USB charging cable (1 m) x 1
the power turns off
(a) Shutter, (b) Nose pad (Adjustable width), (c) Power
(e) Pairing button
Perform pairing if 3D images
not displayed correctly.
Reading the Indicator (d)
1. Turn on the 30 Glasses when a 30 image is being projected. Do not connect the USB charging
Flashing red twice x 5
n the Pairing button for three seconds.
indicator flashes alternately green and red. If pairing is successful, the indicator
turns green for 10 seconds and then turns
You can also check the message on
Flashing alternately green and red
When performing pairing, the amount of charge remaining in
the 3D Glasses and the MAC address are displayed on the projected screen.
Lit green for 10 seconds before turning off Successfully turned on or completed pairing
You can perform pairing within a range of three meters from the
Make sure you are no
more than three meters from the
pairing is not
the 30 Glasses turn off.
Using the WirelessHDTransmitter
Using the USB Charging Adapter
Do not disassemble or remodel the 3D Glasses. This could cause a fire to occur or the
The following outlines standard charging times.
images to appear abnormal when
causing you to feel unwell.
• Approximately SO minutes (Allows approximately 40 hours of use)
• Do not leave the 3D Glasses within reach of children.
• Charging for three minutes allows approximately three hours of use.
• Electromagnetic interference may cause medical equipment to malfunction. Before
These are approximate charge and use
Battery life may vary depending on
make sure there is no medical equipment in the
the usage conditions and the operating environment.
the rechargeable battery
• Electromagnetic interference may cause automatically controlled equipment to
deteriorates over time which gradually reduces the amount of time the 3D Glasses can
malfunction which could cause an accident. Do not use the device near automatically
be used between
controlled equipment such as automatic doors or
The battery is not fully charged at the time of purchase. Make sure you charge them
• Do not drop or press too forcefully on th
3D Glasses. If the glass sections and so on
Viewing (Turning On)
an injury could
Store the glasses in the soft glasses case supplied.
Turn on the 3D
The indicator turns green for 10 seconds and then turns off. If the
• Be careful of the edges of the frame when wearing the 3D
If it pokes your
power turns off automatically, move the power switch to Off, and then move it back to On.
eye and so on, an injury could occur.
• Do not place your finger in any of the moving sections (such as the
of the 3D
Otherwise an injury could occur.
• Make sure you
ear the 3D Glasses correctly. Do not wear the 3D Glasses upside
If the image is not displayed correctly into the right and left eyes, it could
cause you to feel
• How a 3D image is perceived varies depending on the individual. Stop using the 3D
function if you feel strange or cannot see in
Continuing to view the 3D images
could cause you to feel unwell.
• Stop wearing the 3D Glasses immediately if they seem abnormal or a malfunction
Continuing to wear the 3D Glasses could cause an injury or cause you to feel unwell.
Stop wearing the 30 Glasses if your skin feels unusual when wearing the
very rare cases the paint or materials used in the 30 Glasses could cause an allergic
• The communication method for 3D Glasses uses the same frequency (2.4 GHz) as
wireless LAN (IEEE802.11
g) or microwave ovens.
devices are used
at the same time, radio wave interference may occur, the image may be interrupted,
or communication may not be
Do not use the projector near these devices.
• The 3D Glasses for this projector
the active shutter system based on the
standards provided by the Full HD 3D Glasses Initiative'".
• A rechargeable battery is provided with the 3D Glasses. Follow your local rules and
when disposing of the battery.
If you do not use the 3D Glasses, make sure you charge them once every six months.
The performance of the rechargeable battery may deteriorate if it is not used for an
extended length of time.
• If you notice any abnormalities or
stop using the 3D Glasses immediately
and contact your local dealer or the Epson Service Center mentioned in the "User's
supplied with the projector.
See the User's Guide supplied with the projector for more details.