HP's Multiformat drive offers high speeds and double-layer
recording, and it's LightScribe Version 1.2-ready for
high-contrast LightScribe labeling. It lets users easily preserve,
edit and share up to 8.5 GB of video, photos, and multimedia
presentations on one double-layer disc – and quickly store,
back up and transport les on DVDs and CDs.
The dvd1070 records double-layer DVDs at up to 8X,
recordable DVDs up to 20X, rewritable DVDs at up to 8X,
and DVD-RAM at up to 12X.
• Record to all major formats on one drive: ±R/±RW,
DVD-RAM, CD-R/RW, and LightScribe.
• Enjoy excellent playback compatibility on DVD drives and players.
• Record hours of video onto DVD with your PC, then play it back
in your living room.
• Record and back up critical les on DVD-RAM.
• Higher transfer rates with SATA interface.
• Get the latest optical storage features in the HP dvd1070.
• Burn discs at high speeds.
• Record to single- or double-layer DVDs, and now to DVD-RAM.
• Burn labels directly to disc with the latest LightScribe technology.
• LightScribe is artistic: Create beautiful labels and burn them
directly to your LightScribe discs.
• LightScribe is easy: Just burn your CD or DVD, then ip the
disc over and burn a label.
• LightScribe can't peel off, get stuck, or cause disc damage the
way paper labels can.
• LightScribe direct disc labeling means no pens, no ink, no printer
and no sticky labels.
• Full software suite included – edit video, create slideshows, back
up music and data, create personalized label designs, and more.
• Surprise your family and friends with slideshows and home movies,
digitally preserved on DVD or CD, beautifully labeled with your own
personal touch and ready for playback.
• Rely on HP's comprehensive testing standards for high compatibility
and quality results.
HP dvd1070 20X SATA Multiformat DVD Writer
High-speed internal drive with DVD±R/±RW and DVD-RAM read/write,
±R double-layer capability, and LightScribe direct disc labeling.