10A-400V DC Power distribution units and plug
10A-400VDC Power Distribution Units and Plugs
The 10A-400VDC power distribution system has caught the attention of the ICT field as the power demands rapidly
increase. Fujitsu Component offers plug and socket-outlets that are key components of a DC power distribution system.
Our outlets have a build-in arc-extinguishing module and multiple mechanical safety functions.
(Patent pending: patent publication number WO2011/102516 A1 etc.)
Each socket-outlet has magnetic arc-extinguishing module.
Mechanical switch has multiple safety designs:
- Mechanical switch of the socket-outlet works when plug is
- Power flow starts when built-in switch activated.
- Plug can not be withdrawn while power is on.
First make last break.
Unit can be mounted in EIA standard 19-inch racks.
• Plugs and socket-outlets are under discussion in IEC TC 23.
• These power distribution units, socket-outlets and plugs are collaboratively
developed products with NTT FACILITIES, INC.
Power distribution unit (bar type)
Plug with cable
Box type is available.
Power distribution unit (box type)
Locking the plug
and the socket-outlet