How to set the time:
How to set the current time:
1. Plug the power cord into a standard electrical outlet. The Display will flash until
clock is set.
2. Press and hold "hour" and "min" buttons until you have the correct time. Please
note AM or PM in the display.
How to set programmed time:
1. Set the current time (see previous page for instructions)
2. Set hour and minutes by pressing the "prog" indicator for 3 seconds. Display will
flash when in program mode.
3. Press the "hour" and "minute" buttons until the desired program time is set.
4. Press "prog" button to set.
Important Note: Before beginning any brewing
function, the lid must be completely closed.
How to set the Grind function:
Pressing the "grinder on/off " button switches between "grinder off" and "grinder on" function.
Grinder function is off if "grind" is not displayed on the LCD.