840121100 ENv02.qxd 2/24/04 3:00 PM Page 10
If you have a claim under this warranty, please call our Customer Assistance Number.
For faster service please have model, series, and type numbers ready for operator to
assist you. These numbers can be found on the bottom of your appliance.
Customer Assistance Numbers: 1-877-207-0923 (U.S.) 1-877-556-0973 (Canada)
Keep this number for future reference!
E-mail inquiries: www.gehousewares.com
Two-Year Limited Warranty
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship.
For how long after the original purchase?
• Two years.
What will we do?
• Provide you with a new one.
• For those items still under warranty but no
longer available, WAL
right to replace with a similar GE branded
product of equal or greater value.
How do you make a warranty claim?
• Save your receipt.
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend
using the original carton and packing
• Return the product to your nearest
MART store or call Customer
Assistance at 1-877-207-0923 in the USA or
1-877-556-0973 in Canada.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Glass parts, glass containers, cutter/strainer,
blades and/or agitators.
• Commercial use or any other use not
found in printed directions.
• Damage from misuse, abuse, or neglect.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the
USA or Canada.
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights,
MART reserves the
What if you purchased your product in the
U.S., Canada or Mexico and encounter a
problem while using it outside the country of
• The warranty is valid only in the country of
and you may also have other rights which
vary from state to state or province to
MART expressly disclaims all respon-
sibility for consequential damages or
incidental losses caused by use of this appli-
ance. Some states or provinces do not allow
this exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential losses so the foregoing dis-
claimer may not apply to you.
purchase and if you
follow the warranty claim procedure as