The ML7984B is a self-contained, self-adjusting,
linear motorized linkage that mounts directly
onto V5011 two-way or V5013 three-way valves
and provides up to 19 mm (3/4") of linear travel
(stem lift). For use with a Pulse Width Modulating
or alternately a 2-10Vdc analog signal controller.
• Allows the use of one common transformer power
supply for multiple actuators and controllers
• Field configurable DIP switches for 5 PMW modes
and 2-10Vdc signal inputs.
• Field configurable DIP switches for Direct / Reverse
• One device for either Vac or Vdc power supply
• Compatible with 3 -wire system (one common wire
for both signal & power inputs)
• For 1/2" to 3" V5011 / V5013F &G valves
• Self-contained, motorized valve linkage.
• Linkage self-adjusts to valve stroke of up to 19 mm (3/4")
PCY • 2-96 • © Honeywell Ltd. 1996 • Printed in Canada * Form number 95C-10808
• Multipoise mounting
• Strong valve seat closing force 710 Newton (160
• Compact size for easy installation in confined areas
• Electronic current sensing provides internal
protection and positive full closing force
• Field-addable auxiliary switches available