650 liter Digital Ice-Cream Preservers
The Electrolux Prostore range is produced for the customer who needs refrigeration products suitable for
gastronorm containers. The product range is comprised of 650 liter models with full or half door in AISI 304. All
the internal finishes are in stainless steel. The Prostore models detailed in this sheet are ice cream preservers
with built in refrigeration unit.
• Internal and external in stainless
steel AISI 304 (galvanized back
• Runners and supports in
stainless steel easily disassembled
(without any tool) for more
EASY TO INSTALL
• All models require only 1 phase
220/240V supply. They can
therefore be plugged straight into
an existing power socket.
EASY TO USE
• Automatic evaporation of the
defrosting water by hot gas on the
• Fully automatic defrost starts
only when ice is actually
building-up in the evaporator and
ends as soon as ice is melted.
• Designed to operate with
temperatures between -12 °C/ -28
°C, suitable to maintain product
quality for long periods of time or
for show cases, up to an ambient
temperatures up to +43 °C .
• Hidden evaporator thus
guaranteeing higher storage
capacity and less corrosion
• Simple control panel: on/off
switch, digital thermometer with
increasing and reduction button,
high/low humidity switch, control
lamps and light switch.
• Self closing and reversible
• Door microswitch to stop the fan
once the door is opened.
• Light as standard in all models.
• Wide access allows the use of
72 cm of grid frontal space to
store 4 basins of 125 mm in
height, directly on the front row.
• Optimized airflow within the
chamber guarantees uniformity of
temperature on all grids.
• 4 temperature probes to monitor
efficiency of the cooling system
and to guarantee uniformity of
temperature. If one of the probes
fails, the cabined will still work.
EASY TO MAINTAIN
• Insulation thickness:60 mm to
ensure effective insulation with
minimum energy consumption.
• Door handle entirely in pressed
stainless steel (without plastic)
without joints gathering dust and