Electrolux Handwashing Basins
Wall mounted or freestanding
Electrolux has designed a range of hand washbasins, with non-manual controls (except for code 153999),
constructed to comply with current hygiene standards. The range of hand washbasins consists of 4 models:
one wall-mounted, knee-operated model; one free-standing, foot operated model; one free-standing model
with two basins and one free-standing, foot-operated model with front waste cabinet.
EASY TO INSTALL
• The steel foot and knee pedals
make the handwashing basin
extremely easy to use.
• Mixer spout, ½" in diameter and
drain hole supplied as standard .
EASY TO USE
• Constructed entirely in 18/10
• Sound deadened pressed bowl
with rounded corners and
all-round lip to prevent overspill.
• Code 153999 has an upper hand
300x240x150) and a lower
drainage sink with a steel support
• Rear upstand 30 mm in height
and 1.5 mm thick.
• Free-standing models are
equipped with stainless steel foot
pedal (not protruding).
• Code 153999 has square section
• Code 154002 is equipped with a
front cabinet to store waste.
EASY TO CLEAN
• Easy cleaning thanks to the
rounded bowl and corners.
• All models comply with the more
strict international standards as far
as hygiene and cleanability are
• The washbasins can be
equipped with a wall panel and
paper and soap dispensers as
• Syphon included in the delivery.