Make sure your phone has a snug ﬁ t
Phones and cases come in many shapes and sizes--not all phones will ﬁ t the same way in the charger. Ideally, your phone (and case, if you use one) should ﬁ t
snugly in the charging well: loose enough so that you can easily take the phone in and out of the well, but snug enough so that the well holds the phone in place.
If the charger's well does not hold your phone in place, you might need to use one of the 4 foam strips included in this package. These strips let you adjust the
well size to ﬁ t your phone.
Before you adjust the well size, test your phone or other device to see how it ﬁ ts in the charging well. If the well holds your device in place: you don't need to
adjust the well size. You can use it as-is. If the well does NOT hold your device in place: follow the steps below to customize the well size to ﬁ t your phone.
To adjust the well size:
1) Find the right strips to use.
The charger comes with two sets of strips: a pair of thin and a pair of thick ones. Test the thin ones ﬁ rst. IMPORTANT: DON'T PEEL OFF THE BACK OF THE
Take the two thin strips in the package and place them on the sides of the well. Then place your phone in between the thin strips to see is the well holds your
phone in place.
If the well holds your device in place: go to step 2.
If the well DOESN'T hold your device in place: try the two thick strips.
2) Afﬁ x the strips to the sides of the charging well.
- Take the strips and your phone out of the charging well.
- Peel the paper off the back of one strip and place it on one of the walls of the well. Make sure the strip is straight.
- Peel the back off the other strip and place it on the other wall of the well. Make sure the strip is straight.