READ AND SAVE THESE SAFETY
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
When using electrical appliances, basic pre-
cautions should always be followed to reduce
the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to
persons, including the following
1. Always place this humidifier on a firm, flat and
level surface. This humidifier may not work
properly on an uneven surface.
2. Place this humidifier in an area where it is not
accessible to children.
3. Do not place the humidifier near any heat
sources such as stoves, radiators, and heaters.
4. Do not use the humidifier outdoors.
5. Before using the humidifier, check the power
cord for any signs of damage. If the cord is
found to be damaged, DO NOT USE and return
the humidifier to the manufacturer under the
warranty agreement for repair.
6. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade
is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of
shock, this plug is intended to fit only one way
in a polarized outlet. If the plug does not fit
securely in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still
does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
DO NOT attempt to defeat this safety feature.
The Honeywell trademark is used by Kaz, Inc. under license from Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
EASY TO CARE TOP FILL
MODEL HCM-750 Series
7. To disconnect the humidifier, first turn controls
to the OFF position, then grip the plug and pull
it from the wall outlet. Never pull by the cord.
8. A loose fit between the AC outlet (receptacle)
and plug may cause overheating and a
distortion of the plug. Contact a qualified
electrician to replace loose or worn outlet.
9. The humidifier should always be unplugged
and emptied when not in operation or while
being serviced or cleaned.
10. Never tilt or attempt to move the humidifier
while it is operating or filled with water.
UNPLUG the humidifier before moving.
11. This humidifier requires regular cleaning. Refer
to the CLEANING instructions provided. Never
clean the humidifier in any manner other than
as instructed in this manual.
12. Do not direct moisture flow directly at
individuals, walls or furniture.
13. When a humidifier is used in a closed room
or small rooms, check periodically for proper
ventilation, as excessive humidity can cause
condensation stains on walls.
14. Turn the humidifier OFF if you notice moisture
on the inside of your windows. For proper
humidity reading use a hygrometer, which is
available in many hardware and department
stores, or by ordering one from
15. This product is intended for residential