Software Update for the Motorola XPRT™
We are pleased to announce a new software update for the Motorola XPRT™.
This software update by Motorola (Version.4.1.110.MB612.Sprint.en.US)
includes numerous enhancements. Upgrade today for peak performance.
For more information on Motorola updates and product support, visit us at:
Who Can Use This Release
ALL Sprint Motorola XPRT users
After downloading and installing the software release, you will notice:
Improved handset audio
Improved calling functionality
Improved voicemail functionality
Improved SMS and MMS functionality
Improved email functionality
Improved data efficiency
Improved desktop dock functionality
Improved network selection of Hands Free Activation
Improved handset security
For a successful installation, we recommend installing these updates while the
battery in your phone is at least 50% charged.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
1. Ensure your phone is connected to the Sprint wireless network or Wi-Fi
2. Select "Download"
3. After the software is downloaded, select "Install now"
4. After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically
5. Your phone is now updated with Version.4.1.110.MB612.Sprint.en.US
If you have NOT received a notification message for this update:
1. Select the Settings icon in the main menu
2. Select "About phone"
3. Select "System updates"
4. Select "Update Motorola Firmware"