• This appliance is intended to be used in household
and similar applications such as
- staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other
- farm houses and by clients in hotels, motels and
other residential type environments;
- bed and breakfast type environments;
To ensure best use of your appliance, carefully
read the operating instructions which contain a
description of the product and useful advice.
Keep these instructions for future reference.
The packing material is 100% recyclable and bears the
. For disposal, comply with the local
regulations. Keep the packing materials (plastic bags,
polystyrene parts, etc.) out of the reach of children, as
they are a potential source of danger.
The appliance is manufactured using recyclable material.
This appliance is marked in compliance with European
Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic
Equipment (WEEE). By ensuring the correct disposal of
this appliance, you can help prevent potentially negative
consequences for the environment and the health of
on the appliance, or on the
accompanying documents, indicates that this appliance
should not be treated as domestic waste but must be
taken to a special collection centre for the recycling of
electrical and electronic equipment.
When scrapping the appliance, make it unusable by
cutting off the power cable and removing the doors and
shelves so that children cannot easily climb inside and
Scrap the appliance in compliance with local regulations
on waste disposal, taking it to a special collection centre;
do not leave the appliance unattended even for a few
days, since it is a potential source of danger for children.
For further information on the treatment, recovery and
recycling of this product, contact your competent local
office, the household waste collection service or the
shop where you purchased the appliance.
OF THE ICE AND/OR WATER DISPENSER (if present)
Failure to follow the instructions regarding sanitizing can
compromise the hygienic safety of the water dispensed.
• When using the appliance for the first time and every
time the filter is changed, discard the first 9-14 litres of
water, equivalent to 6-7 minutes of dispensing (not
necessarily consecutive, but before initial consumption)
and discard the ice produced in the first 24 hours.
• If the water dispenser has not been used for more than
4/5 days, it is advisable to clean the circuit and run off
the first litre of water.
• Reposition the removable water dispenser (if present),
ensuring your hands are hygienically clean.
• Clean the ice bucket or drawer regularly but using only
BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
SAFEGUARDING THE ENVIRONMENT
CLEANING, SANITIZATION AND MAINTENANCE
1. After unpacking the appliance, make sure it is not
damaged and that the door closes properly. Any
damage must be reported to the dealer within 24
hours of delivery of the appliance.
2. Wait at least two hours before switching the appliance
on, to ensure that the refrigerant circuit is fully
3. Installation and the electrical connection must be
carried out by a qualified technician according to the
manufacturer's instructions and in compliance with
the local safety regulations.
4. Clean the inside of the appliance before using it.
This appliance does not contain CFCs. The refrigerant
circuit contains R134a (HFC) or R600a (HC) (see the
rating plate inside the appliance).
Appliances with Isobutane (R600a): isobutane is a natural
gas without environmental impact, but is flammable.
Therefore, make sure the refrigerant circuit pipes are
This product may contain Fluorinated Greenhouse Gases
covered by the Kyoto Protocol; the refrigerant gas is
inside a hermetically sealed system.
Refrigerant gas: R134a has a Global Warming Potential of
Declaration of conformity
• This appliance has been designed for preserving food
and is manufactured in compliance with Regulation
(CE) No. 1935/2004.
• This appliance has been designed, manufactured and
marketed in compliance with:
- safety objectives of the "Low Voltage" Directive
2006/95/CE (which replaces 73/23/CEE and
- the protection requirements of Directive "EMC"
Electrical safety of the appliance can only be guaranteed
if it is correctly connected to an approved earthing
• The filter must be changed when indicated on the
control panel or when the ice/water dispenser has not
been used for more than 30 days.
• With each filter replacement, sanitise the ice and/or
water distribution system using a food grade disinfectant
(with sodium hypochlorite), which does not alter the
characteristics of the materials, or use the "Sanitising Kit"
available from the After-Sales Service. Rinse with at least
2 litres of water before use.
• Only original spare parts supplied by the manufacturer
should be used when replacing components in the ice
and water dispenser.
• Any work on the appliance must be carried out by a
qualified technician or the After-sales Service.