Warnings and Precautions
To use the device properly and safely, read these warnings
and precautions carefully and strictly observe them during
Unless otherwise specified, the device described in
this chapter also involves its accessories.
• During storage, transportation, and operation of the device,
keep it dry and prevent it from colliding with other objects.
• Do not dismantle the device. In case of any fault, contact
an authorized service center for assistance or repair.
• Without authorization, no organization or individual can
change the mechanical, safety, or performance design of
• When using the device, observe all applicable laws and
regulations and respect the legal rights of other people.
Environmental Requirements for Using the
• Before connecting and disconnecting cables, stop using
the device, and then disconnect the device from the power
supply. Ensure that your hands are dry during operation.
• Keep the device far from sources of heat and fire, such as
a heater or a candle.
• Keep the device far from electronic appliances that
generate strong magnetic or electric fields, such as a
microwave oven or a refrigerator.
• Place the device on a stable surface.
• Place the device in a cool and well-ventilated indoor area.
Do not expose the device to direct sunlight. Use the device
in an area with a temperature ranging from 0ºC to 40ºC.
• Do not block the openings on the device with any object.
Reserve a minimum space of 10 cm around the device for
• Do not place any object (such as a candle or a water
container) on the device. If any foreign object or liquid
enters the device, stop using the device immediately,
power it off, remove all the cables connected to it, and then
contact an authorized service center.
• During thunderstorms, power off the device, and then
remove all the cables connected to it to prevent it from
getting damaged due to lightning strikes.
Precautions for Using Wireless Devices
• When using the device, ensure that the antenna of the
device is at least 20cm from all parts of your body.
• Do not use the device where using wireless devices is
prohibited or may cause interference or danger.
• The radio waves generated by the device may interfere
with the operation of electronic medical devices. If you are
using any electrical medical device, contact its
manufacturer for the restrictions on the use of the device.
• Do not take the device into operating rooms, intensive care
units (ICUs), or coronary care units (CCUs).